Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some News

Nothing much going on here lately. We have been waiting for our dog, Angel, to have her puppies. She's over her due date. Her temperature has dropped (which indicates that she should be going into labor within the next 12-24 hours.) Hopefully, she doesn't have any complications and she will have them before the weekend is over.

We just purchased a new stud dog. His name is Cedar. (I'll have to post pictures of him when I get a chance.) I plan on showing him in Dog Shows and Obedience Trials. I hope he's a fast learner, because when he's with me, he's got to learn a lot! ;o)

My Grandparents are coming over tomorrow for dinner. Hopefully, Angel doesn't have her puppies while they're here, because there won't be a lot of conversation! :o)

My graduation party is coming up on May 15th. There is a lot of planning to go into that. I still can't believe that I am graduating this year! Some things just don't seem possible. I am however, very happy that formal schooling is done. That gives me a lot more time to pursue things of interest to me. What are you all interested in? I would love to hear! Please, don't hesitate to leave a comment and tell me what you think! In my next post, I'll fill you all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment