Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiting For My Issac

Our family just got done reading the book "Waiting for Her Issac" By: Mr. & Mrs. Stephen B. Castleberry. It's a courtship story that is more about a young woman's journey towards a deeper relationship with GOD and what she learned along the way, with the underlying story being her courtship. A lot like the girl in the book, the Lord has been challenging me to take bigger steps in my relationship with Him. Learning to trust Him for everything, and not on my present circumstances. While I am "waiting for my Issac" I need to be challenging myself everyday to take up my cross and follow Him. It's not always easy, and some days I struggle to bear my cross. But I have great joy in doing so, knowing that whatever I am going through now, will pale in comparison to what I will have in eternity. So, as I take my journey to a new level with my Lord and Savior, I know it will not be easy. I must dye to self each and every day. So with the Lord's help, I press on.

If you would like to read some courtship stories, I highly recommend "The Courtship Series" By: Mr. & Mrs. Stephen B. Castleberry. They are wonderful books that have helped me a great deal.

Here is another wonderful courtship story. Enjoy!
One of My Favorite Love Stories Doorposts of Your House

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love that book! I've read it so many times, it's such a good one!

    Blessing,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are the courtships of Sarah and Jeff McLean. The books are by Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Castleberry. I absoulutly LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete