Friday, June 1, 2012

Life...

So I know it's been a while since I last posted. I'm so very sorry for not keeping up on this. For the past 6 months there has been a lot going on in our family. I lost my Grandma in March, so that is one of the main reasons I wasn't able to post. We also had a litter of 7 puppies. They are now 7 weeks old, so I have more time to keep up with the blog.
My dear sweet Grandma last Christmas

 My favorite puppy, Monroe.


My older sister, Kelli, is expecting their fist baby June 27th! I am super excited! I'm not going to tell you what it is until she has it. :) Just a little something to keep you in suspense! I will post pictures as soon as it is born. :) We just had her baby shower. It was so much fun! Isn't it amazing the joy a new little life can bring into one's own life?




From left to right: Me, Momma, Kelli, and Kristina


Pictures they had of Kelli and her husband Chet.


Kristina, my younger sister, is graduating. Her party is next weekend. We are hoping and praying for good weather! Especially since it is at the lake.


One of Kristina's graduation pictures.

God has been teaching me so much lately! Have you ever received blessings that you feel so unworthy of? I should feel that way all the time because I don't deserve any blessings from God. But sometimes His goodness towards me is just unfathomable. I have failed Him so many times, yet He is forgiving and always gracious. To be chosen by such a God is truly amazing!  

Well, off to start dinner. I hope you enjoyed the blog post and I will write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment