Thursday, June 14, 2012

Some Exciting News!

       I was going to wait until after we returned from our trip, but I decided to write about it now. In 6 days, our family is going to go on a trip to Nevada to visit some friends for a week. One of the reasons we are going on this trip is because..... their son, Leighton, asked if I would be willing to court him! Of course I said yes! Leighton is 20 and is a Farmer/Rancher. We are both so blessed that God has brought us together. We are trusting Him, knowing that He knows best. The hardest thing about this courtship is he is 1,537 miles away! It makes it rather hard to see one another. Though we make time for phone calls and skype. :) I will post lots of pictures when we return. :) Can you tell I am a little excited? Well, if you couldn't tell, I am! I would appreciate all of your prayers. For our courtship and for the trip there and back. May God be glorified in it all!

Here is one of my favorite pictures of him. :)



9 comments:

  1. Our family is praying for you Kaitlin! So excited for you. :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you, Kaitlyn! I am looking forward to seeing lots of photos from your trip when you get back! =)

    Love and prayers!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathryn and Amy! I am so excited! And thank you for your prayers Amy. They are very much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kaitlyn, I am Jen... I am Leighton's Aunt.... I was just in Lovelock and got to hear all about you and your family... We wish we could be down there to meet you, but please know we are praying for you all and cannot wait to see what God does in your visit.. (((Big Hugs))) and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jen! It's so nice to "meet" you! We are really looking forward to our trip out there. Thank you for your prayers! They are always welcomed. I hope to meet you someday soon. :)God's blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kaitlyn! I am so excited for you to be able to meet Leighton and his family. I know you and your family will have a wonderful blessed time while you are there. My blessings to all! Grandma Becker

    ReplyDelete