Thursday, July 26, 2012

Some BIG News!

Well, I have a big announcement to make. Leighton asked me to be his wife and I said.......YES!!!! We went to the Alexander Ramsey Park in Redwood Falls for a picnic on Saturday. While we were there, I wanted to show Leighton a spot that gets you really close to the waterfall. A lot of people were there, so we decided to take a different trail. We came to a fork in the road and there were more people coming from a bridge, so we decided to go the other way. As we were walking, Leighton kinda stopped and looked around. Then, he got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him! Of course I said YES! What I didn't know is that my Dad followed us and got the whole thing recorded! So we will be able to watch it years down the road! So, our wedding date is March 23rd, 2013 in Nevada. We are both so thankful to God fro bringing us together! Here are some pictures I thought you all would enjoy!




Walking on the dock at a lake



Leighton and I right after he purposed :-D
 


On of my favorite pictures :-)



My beautiful ring :-D It's a princess cut center diamond with three diamonds and three sapphires on each side.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Katilyn!!! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! You ought to post on Titus 2 Daughters and let everyone know :)
    I hope God will bless you with a wonderful marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOOOO happy for you, Leighton, and the whole family!!!! Our God is an awesome God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kaitlyn, Congradulations!!!! What a blessing it is to see you and Leighton planning you lives together. God knows His people and wants the best for them. You are the best for eachother. What a joyful time for all of us that love you. We are having fun looking at wedding stuff! We will get together and make some plans. Can' wait. Have fun looking. Thank you for the beautiful pictures. Your ring is YOU!! Love to you all, The Nevada Grandparents

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful that your dad got it all on video. :) Love the photos! So happy for you and Leighton!

    Blessings!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh Kaitlyn! *Congrats*!!! So happy for you! So amazing how God brought you together. LOVE the pictures! Your ring is beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! We are so happy and blessed! God is SO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Congratulations Kaitlyn! This is a wonderful blessing. Thank you for sharing with us. May God bless your future together.

    ReplyDelete