Monday, April 12, 2010

House Update

Well, it looks like we won't be closing on the house until next week!! We are rather disappointed, as there are a lot of things that must be done. We were hoping to have more time to work on the house. We will only have about 6 days to do everything before we move. There is a lot of painting that needs to be done. But, I know God has a plan for all of this, and I must wait patiently. His plan is always better than ours.

I know this is completely off topic, but I thought I would share it with you anyway. My Grandmother is having surgery on her shoulder the day before we move and I would really appreciate it if you all would pray for her. We are not sure if she is saved, so of course that is our biggest concern. Hopefully, she will come through it OK. She is 79, and has many health issues. Thanks for all of your prayers already on the house! It is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment