Thursday, April 8, 2010

Packing and then some

Packing is going smoothly. We have a TON of stuff!! It's unbelievable all the boxes we have. Our home is looking like a house now. You really don't notice how pictures on the wall and all those "homey touches" really make a difference. We are all anticipating when we can make our new house a home. It looks like we will be closing on our house next Wednesday, April 14. We also found out that we are not getting 5 acres, but 6.24 acres! What a lovely surprise. They had to survey the land before we could close on it, which we are glad about, as we have the abstract of the land.
This Saturday, we are going out to the house to build dog kennels and do some outside things. I can only do so much to help. My foot is doing a lot better though. It wont be 100% for about 6 weeks. We went to the doctor on Monday. She said that I had sprained it and bruised the bone. Thankfully,I can still do some things. On moving day, I can only lift lighter boxes. I know that God has a plan for everything, and I am thankful for allowing this to happen, as He has taught me a very valuable lesson. I am very thankful to a friend who has reminded me of that, how all things work together for my good.
Moving day is coming in 16 short days. Still so many things to do. Thankfully, my sister has not been injured and has been a great help. My mother said that we can not do anything daring or dangerous, so that we will be able to help get the house ready and help move!! :o) Please remember to keep praying for us, that everything will go according to plan ( hopefully it's His too ;o) and that all of our puppies would sell. Thanks for all of your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment