Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Tea Party

Today we went to our friends house and had scones and tea this morning. We had a very enjoyable time. We also played some music together, of which I always love doing. Then, we went outside and played a game with the younger children, and I proceeded to sprain my ankle! It happened so suddenly that I didn't realize what had really happened, until I started playing again! So, now I am not much of a help to my mother and sister, especially with packing. Hopefully, I'll be better tomorrow so I can get back to being a help!

Tomorrow we are going out to the house again. We need to measure some things and do another overall look at the place. Please continue to pray for everything to go smoothly. There are still some things that need to be sorted out before we close. After we are done at the house, our church is having a service called "The Service of Tenebrae." We go there and sing songs, and think solemnly on our dear Saviors death. We then depart in silence and reverence to our Lord and Savior. I am very much looking forward to worship with our church family.

No comments:

Post a Comment