Monday, March 29, 2010

Pictures and some ramblings

I promised you some pictures of the house, so here they are!



This is as you come down the driveway.




This is the house from the west side.

Part of the yard and woods. The 2 car garage is in the corner.


Here is the cross that you can see from the living room window. We drove over there and found out that it is an old cemetery. It's a reminder to me of who gave us the farm!


I will post more pictures later, as the place needs some work! Don't get me wroong, it's a beautiful house, it just need's some updating and so forth. We have to tear down a couple of buildings and repair another. Some of the carpet needs to be riped out. The kitchen is carpeted, so that must go! The living room and dinning room are both carpeted with beautiful wood floors underneath. It needs paint, a good cleaning, and us!! :o) We only have 11 days to get certain things done like paint, rip out carpet, etc. before we move in! We are going to be extremely busy, so I hope you will understand if I don't write that often!! I will do my best to keep you all updated on the whole process!! We have to start packing today, which I am very excited about!We have moved 22 times since I was born, so my mom calls us expert packers. My mom can get the whole house decorated and have it feel like home the weekend we move in! She is amazing! (Of course, she has had previous practice!! :o)

I know this is completely of subject, but I thought I would tell you. The puppies are already 11 days old! Their eyes are starting to open and their learning how to walk! They all weigh about 2 1/2 pounds!! They are fat butterballs, but we love them!! We have to take pictures of them, so I will post some new ones when I get the chance.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I'm SO excited for all of you! The house is beautiful, of course, and I can't wait to see what your mom does with it!

    Praying that everything goes smoothly! And seriously! If you guys need help painting, let me know!

    ReplyDelete