Monday, March 1, 2010

To God Be The Glory!

I'm starting out this blog by giving all the glory to God. If you are blessed by anything you read, it is all beacause of Him. He alone is the One who saved me by His grace and love. I pray that I can be a blessing to anyone who read's this. "To God, be the glory, great things He hath done. So loved He the world that He gave us His Son. Who yeilded His life and atonment for sin. And opened the life gate that all may go in. Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, let the people rejoice. Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord, let the peaople rejoice. Oh come to the Father througt Jesus the Son, and give Him the Glory great things He hath done."

1 comment:

  1. Pardon my slowness, but I owe you a return-comment after yours. Thank you for the kind words and encouragement.

    Since there is no About-page here, the place of the beginning of it all will have to serve the purpose, and speaking thereof, this is an excellent start to a blog! Is it your first?

    I wish that I had been as thoughtful and right-minded as this when I started blogging . . . . anyway, please keep up the good posts, and welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete