Monday, March 22, 2010

An Encouraging E-mail

I got an e-mail yesterday and at the bottom of the page, I found this: "Don't tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is!"

This is so true! Right now we are going through a difficult time of trying to purchase a house. Sometimes, it's difficult to go through the storms and you don't know the reason why. I have just had to keep reminding myself of this verse: " And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28.

We have learned a lot as a family. It's has brought us closer together and to God. We are still praying that we will know God's will in this matter, and I would really appreciate if you would all join us in prayer, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20.

No comments:

Post a Comment