Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A little bit about me

I am 17 years old and have been home-educated for the past 7 years. My parents had never heard about home-educating until we moved to a new town. Everyone we met was home-educating! I am so thankful to God and my parents that they decided to home-educate me. They have saved me from so much!

I love my music! I love to play any instrument really. Right know I play the piano, violin, mandolin, guitar, and alto flute. The only instrument that I really long to play is the cello. They are so beatiful!

I love reading, writing, and anything to do with history. I have 2 sisters, Kelli (23), and Kristina (15). My oldest sister Kelli is getting married in October! We are all very excited for the big day.

I hope I have given you a little glimpse of who it is writing this blog!

P.S. We are having a litter of yellow lab puppies any day!! If you want to see pictures when they arrive, visit our website at http://www.autumnacreslabradors.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment