Friday, March 12, 2010

Happenings this weekend

Today and tomorrow we are having an indoor basement sale. We need to get rid of A LOT of stuff. It's strange how one accumulates so much useless things! We have a whole basement full of thing's we don't need, use, or want. After our sale, I'm going to have to be careful about what I buy!:o) I don't want to go back to the present situation that I find myself in!

My sister, Kelli, is coming to spend the night! We are all so excited, for she has not been home for awhile. We're going to stay up late ( well, not too late, as the garage sale continues tomorrow) and watch a movie. I love having her home. It won't be to long and she'll be married, as she is to be wed in October! I can only anticipate the day when I can be an aunt!!

(From left to right, Kristina, me, Kelli)

Well, our lab, Angel, is 2 day's away from her due date! She's HUGE, poor thing. She can't get comfortable any way she lays. I can hardly wait to see what these little butterball's look like!

Please pray for my friend. She just had a baby. Scott was born 9 week's early. He's doing good so far. He's 4 lb 11 oz, he's strong and breathing on his own. Pray that he'll be able to come home soon and that there would be no complications. Thank you all for your prayer's.

No comments:

Post a Comment