Monday, March 15, 2010

Misc. Musings

Well, our garage sale went great this weekend! We sold almost all of it. The rest that we didn't sell is going to the thrift store in town. Thank you all for your prays! The LORD has truly blessed us!

I think we will be having an early spring! Oh, how I long to go outside to watch the sunrise! To go out to the garden and start weeding just as the sun peeks over the horizon! Speaking of gardening, I wait with bated breath to plant it! I don't think we are going as big as we went last year. But I know we are having tomatoes. Lot's of tomatoes! We must make salsa, spaghetti sauce, and stewed tomatoes.




This is a picture I took from my bedroom window this past summer.


Still no puppies! I slept on the couch to keep an eye on her. I thought for sure she was going into labor last night. So let's just say, I lack in sleep! We all don't want to go anywhere just in case she has them while we are out. So, therefore, we are home bound!

My sister and I hope to go riding today. It is a gorgeous day! I beleive the temp. is supposed to be 47 F! That's a Minesota heatwave! I will post some pictures of our horses when I gat a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment