Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Something Exciting!

Yesterday, we drove out to the house we were going to purchase. Well, upon arriving, we all felt uneasy about the whole thing. We went downstairs to the basement and found water. My mom is highly allergic to mold and mildew, so even if the basement is just a little damp, it effects her. So that was a big indicator that this was not "The One."

Well, my dad found a house online yesterday that was on 5 acres. It's an old 1934 farm house that is just beautiful! It has beautiful wood floors, a wood burning stove, a built in, and a HUGE deck. The lot is just gorgeous and it would be perfect to have a wedding! I have always wanted to get married at my house. It has a few outbuildings, and two of them are in good shape, just needs a little repairing. One of the buildings is going to have to be torn down, but the wood can be salvaged. As you drive down the road to the house, if you look up on this hill right across the field, there's a cross! It is absolutely breath taking! We have all fallen in love with this house and are praying that God would lead us through this if this is the house for us. ( Although having a cross right out the big picture window in your living room is a pretty good indicator for me. It was like God was saying this is it, home.) I would like to ask you all again if you would pray for us as we are seeking God's will and are now pursuing this house. I will post some picture of the house when we go out there again. If you want some more detail, my mom's blog says more!A Lil' Bit of Country.

2 comments: