Friday, July 23, 2010

~Changes~

Aspiring to Be... As you can see, I have changed the name of my blog. I felt it was necessary as my previous name was not God glorifying. I aspire to be the woman God wants me to be. In the 1828 dictionary, the word aspire means: To desire with eagerness, great, noble, or spiritual. To aim to something elevated; to rise or tower with desire. Aspiring to be Gods. I desire with all my heart to be who God wants me to be. And in so doing, I hope I can bless others with what I am learning. I hope that soon , Lord willing, I will be able to start a newsletter of encouragement, insight, and wisdom from older women to young women aspiring to be godly women. Lord willing, It will go out once a month. With The help of my parents and the Lord, I will endeavor to do so to His glory.

A little update on what's been going on here. We are house training one of the puppies we kept back. It's going pretty good. Hopefully, he'll be fully house trained by the end of this month. On Sunday afternoon, we are going over to a friends house with a whole bunch of friends and are going to have a Bluegrass jam! I'm very excited! I love playing instruments with a whole bunch of people. We are also going to have a volleyball tournament. The first team to win eats first! I'll post pictures when I can. My uncle will be coming to stay with us for a few days sometime soon. We haven't seen him since last year, so that will be a fun visit! That's about it. There is probably a lot more I could tell you, I just can't think of anything else right at this moment! :o) Well, I hope you all have a wonderful, God glorifying weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment